Saturday, May 19, 2012
- Seidman, G. (2010). Is a flat-line a good thing? On the privatization of Israel’s healthcare system. American Journal of Law & Medicine, 36, 452-481.
- Halvorson, G. (2007). Understanding the trade-offs of the Canadian health system. Heathcare Financial Management, 82-84.
- Kennedy, E. (2009). ‘The cause of my life.’ Inside the fight for universal healthcare. Newsweek, 154(4), 34-39.
- Arkes, H. (2011). Natural rights trump obamacare, or should. First things: a monthly journal of religion & public life, (218), 41-46.
- Klebanow, D. (2012). Obamacare Remains on the March. USA today magazine, 140(2800), 22-24.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (2012). The Health Care Law and You. Retrieved from: http://www.healthcare.gov/law/resources
- Kotlikoff, L. (2007, Oct). Healthcare Fix : Universal Insurance for All Americans. MIT Press. Cambridge, MA.
- Goldman, D. , Sood, N. (2006) Health Affairs, 25, no.5. Rising Medicare Costs: Are We In Crisis? Retrieved from: http://content.healthaffairs.org/content/25/5/w389.full.html
9. H.R. 4872 (111th): Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010
10. Senger, Alyene: IPAB Spells Gloom And Doom For Medicare
- Troy, Tevi (2012). Obama Care in the Supreme Court. Commentary, Feb2012, Vol. 133 Issue 2, p20-24, 5p http://web.ebscohost.com.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/ehost/results?sid=1f9034cd-cef9-470f-a933-cf857b173ebc%40sessionmgr13&vid=4&hid=17&bquery=obama+care&bdata=JmRiPWE5aCZjbGkwPUZUJmNsdjA9WSZ0eXBlPTEmc2l0ZT1laG9zdC1saXZlJnNjb3BlPXNpdGU%3d#1
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Monday, May 2, 2011
Thursday, January 7, 2010
- Make sure all PCs and Macs in your network have their own login passwords
- Make sure you are using some measure of wireless encryption (WEP, WPA, etc.
- Make sure your router (if you have one) has a password you chose
- Make sure to use all available protections provided by your router (mac address filtering, wireless security, password protection etc.)
- Also it is always a good idea (for home network users) to change your home network name to something other than MSHOME or WORKGROUP which are windows defaults.
I just had to share this post because I have had too many customers have to call me out more than neccesary because they would not password protect their computer from their children. Children aren't always to blame, but for my customers their problem was teenager related. Multiple tech calls can get costly no matter how fair your tech's prices may be, so protect yourself and your computer from all threats external, and internal.